Waste Removal in Brent Cross London
Brent Cross London Local Waste Removal Company provides Expert Waste Removal ServicesPick your Brent Cross London location
Searching for reliable Waste Removal in Brent Cross London?
You need to book an expert Waste Removal service for your residence in or around 78B Pine Road, London, NW2 6SA ?
Choose our Waste Removal company in Brent Cross London for all your needs; we offer quality Waste Removal services at budget-friendly prices.
Why Choose Our Waste Removal Services
24/7 Customer call center
- Certified rubbish removal firm
- Trustworthy teams of workers
- Same day low-priced services
- waste disposal and recycling service
- how to get rid of medical supplies
- furniture and junk collection company
- how to dispose of mattresses and box springs
- fortnightly garden waste collection service
- services offering the best in waste removal
- chairs clearance
- collectors of rotten furniture
- old office furniture removal
- disposal of dental waste
- electronics recycling
- hire a skip
- apartment clearing
The Price of Our Waste Removal
In case the quantity/sort/size/weight of waste exceeds or differs from the amount initially confirmed with our Brent Cross London customer service staff over the phone or email, we may charge you additionally after our Waste Removal team arrives at your address in Brent Cross London to carry out the service you hired.
The final price will be calculated in accordance with the following pricelist when our team arrives on site:
Household in Brent Cross London- General waste and Green waste
|Labour||Cubic yards||Max weigh||Equivalent to||Prices|
|Minimum Load||10 MIN||1.5||150 kg||8 bin bags||£75|
|¼ Load||20 MIN||3.5||350 kg||20 bin bags||£100|
|⅓ Load||30 MIN||5.25||525 kg||30 bin bags||£135|
|½ Load||40 MIN||7||700 kg||40 bin bags||£170|
|¾ Load||50 MIN||10.5||1050 kg||50 bin bags||£230|
|Full Load||60 MIN||14||1400 kg||60 bin bags||£290|
*Please note that the prices are based on the VOLUME and the WEIGHT of the waste for collection.
- Disposing of loads of heavy materials like rocks, soil, hardwood, bricks, or concrete will be charged by their weight and not the volume. All of our trucks are fully equipped with electronic digital scales to measure and display the accurate weight of the entire load.
- We have a weight rate to measure the volume of your load: 1 cubic yard per 100 kg, so, for instance, if your load is weighed in as 1000 kg, we will charge you for 10 cubic yards. This is applied even for small loads less than 10 cubic yards.
- It is easy to estimate how much we will charge you by taking into account that a bag of rubble, concrete or soil holds between 30-50 kg, so if we load 25 bags, you will be charged for about 1000 kg.
- Late appointment surcharges:
- After 6pm - £20.00 surcharge
- After 8pm - £40.00 surcharge
- After 10pm - £50.00 surcharge
|Per Fluorescent Tube||Due to how it is disposed of||£1|
|Paint per litre||Due to how it is disposed of||£3|
|Extra 10min Labour||If we exceed the loading time we charge||£10|
|Weekend charge||Due to additional labour costs||£10|
|TV or Monitor||Due to how it is disposed of||£15|
|Extra Heavy Waste||Due to how it is disposed of||£20|
|Fridge||Due to how it is disposed of||£30|
|Commercial Fridge||Due to how it is disposed of||£100|
If your load is more than 12 cubic yards/1000 kg and require more than a full load of our van, we will be able to arrange the service for you with a second visit at the rates stated in the price list.
Top Waste Removal in Brent Cross London
Excellent Waste Removal in Brent Cross London
Highly Trusted Waste Removal in Brent Cross London